Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
99% of what we do is tame, but once in a while we go for some more challenging lines. That waterfall has stumped me several times before, and I just had to try it again...made it up easily this time. Never even slipped a tire.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well it started life as an 89 YJ and looked like this:

Now it has:

4.0L fuel injected motor
AW4 automatic trans
231 transfer case
Corporate 10.5 full floating rear axle
dana 44 front axle

It has been cut, stretched, upgraded, and modified heavily. I probably have 1000 hours of working on this rig in the last year and a half. Finally getting it out of the shop and having some fun with it is a good feeling. I think every piece of this jeep has been either replaced, modified, or upgraded since I started working on it.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
88 bronco II, 6" suspention lift, 3" body lift, D35 front end swap, 4.56 grears and welded front and rear, 35x10.50/15 boggers on the rear, 35x12.50R15 DC Crushers on the front. probably some other stuff i cant think of right now.(im not a morning person.)

this one is of me compeating in trench raceing at Vermonster 4x4.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
hunt nh you got the mud flying, man it looks like fun. I wouldn't want to have to clean it though! :no:
in that pic i was compeeting int trench raceing at Vermonster 4X4. i took second place in the 35 inch tire class. and as far as cleaning it goes. i have a gas powered 3200 psi presher washer.:biggrin:

hear is a vidio of some pics taken from the competition. sorry for the heavey mettle playing in the backround. i did not make the vid.
Vtster1.flv video by DMN0166 - Photobucket

1 - 16 of 16 Posts