Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Testing out my new jeep...well, not new, but newly built. Seems to be working quite well.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The mud test did not go as well as the rock test...

had to get a tug.

It was fun anyway. Until I had to wash it.:yucky:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
99% of what we do is tame, but once in a while we go for some more challenging lines. That waterfall has stumped me several times before, and I just had to try it again...made it up easily this time. Never even slipped a tire.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well it started life as an 89 YJ and looked like this:

Now it has:

4.0L fuel injected motor
AW4 automatic trans
231 transfer case
Corporate 10.5 full floating rear axle
dana 44 front axle

It has been cut, stretched, upgraded, and modified heavily. I probably have 1000 hours of working on this rig in the last year and a half. Finally getting it out of the shop and having some fun with it is a good feeling. I think every piece of this jeep has been either replaced, modified, or upgraded since I started working on it.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nope...came out of a 77 F 250. It is full width HD Dana 44. What do you have?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
88 bronco II, 6" suspention lift, 3" body lift, D35 front end swap, 4.56 grears and welded front and rear, 35x10.50/15 boggers on the rear, 35x12.50R15 DC Crushers on the front. probably some other stuff i cant think of right now.(im not a morning person.)

this one is of me compeating in trench raceing at Vermonster 4x4.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
hunt nh you got the mud flying, man it looks like fun. I wouldn't want to have to clean it though! :no:
in that pic i was compeeting int trench raceing at Vermonster 4X4. i took second place in the 35 inch tire class. and as far as cleaning it goes. i have a gas powered 3200 psi presher washer.:biggrin:

hear is a vidio of some pics taken from the competition. sorry for the heavey mettle playing in the backround. i did not make the vid.
Vtster1.flv video by DMN0166 - Photobucket

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
you gotta love the fire truck!
ya its awsome. just so you can gage just how deep that mud is. the purple full size bronco you saw getting bogged down in the mud. the floor boards are higher tahn i am tall, im about 5'10" ish and the tires on it you saw disapear under the mud are 66" tractor tires.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts