Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went with the wife fishing last night. Weather was not so good. Rainy. But never to rainy to fish. lol She had a ball catching acouple groupers, but they were to small and had to put them back. I got lucky enough to hook up a couple mangrove snappers and a hoss of a speckled trout.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Where is that bridge at???? I know there are probably many of them but it looks like the CCC or another going to Clearwater. My sister in law and her boyfriend go diving and spear fish down in Sarasota somewhere. Don't know exactly though. What kind of fish do you have there (pics)???? Nics pics too.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where is that bridge at???? I know there are probably many of them but it looks like the CCC or another going to Clearwater. My sister in law and her boyfriend go diving and spear fish down in Sarasota somewhere. Don't know exactly though. What kind of fish do you have there (pics)???? Nics pics too.
That is actually the Skyway bridge. the fishing pier. goes from St. Pete to Manatee county. You have to pay to fish on it, but that means you don't need a liscence, even if from out of state. Nice place, can drive your vehicle right out onto the pier, have a bait shop and bathrooms there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts