Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
zoom zoom .this is the one race i will admit to watching for the crashes:w00t:THE BIG ONE is just that.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Love this place, need to plan a trip one year. Hope Gordan got the kinks out would love to see Hendricks take top four spots.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats funny i was saying to my wife gordon johnson and JR do real good here I see a hendrix train a coming down the track.......................:biggrin:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well went as usual good race the last lap wreck messed up my picks

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
turtle im dying to go too maybe one day we can do a rv party there:pickle::yes::yes::ibtl:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Rv party would be great. Last wreck actually help me this week. Had Johnson, Jr., Vickers, and Kyle Busch for 350 points.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah i had JR,vickers,gordon,kyle busch.got 390? cuz they all led a lap,so i guess they didnt really mess me up.what league you in?Im in yahoo

·
Registered
389 Posts
I'm in Yahoo as well and thats just wrong. How you get 40 more than me with Gordon over Johnson. Johnson finished 13 to Gordons 21 or something.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
who led laps they give 10 extra points.whats your group?Im in DSH i got a rankfor the season of 1,281

·
Registered
389 Posts
Yeah, all four of mine lead a lap still don't get it. We had all the same guys except Gordon and Johnson who each led a lap and Johnson had a better finish.I'm in SCDNR ,and two with Realtree.

Sure you didn't get 290 instead of 390?

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ill have to check thats why there was a ????? mark
:bag:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
it was 343 total points:bag: