Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Everyone Wish Me Luck I'm Going To Be Taking The Nys Corrections Test Saturday Morning.i'm Alittle Nervous But Studied Some For It.got To Think Of The Future.it Don't Hurt To Try It.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Good Luck whitetailfever, Relax and stay focused..

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
the more lists your on the better off you are.Try to get a good nights sleep ,dont bother cramming by now you either know it or you dont.get up early have a nice breakfast leave plenty of time to get there without stressing and you'll do fine:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
the more lists your on the better off you are.Try to get a good nights sleep ,dont bother cramming by now you either know it or you dont.get up early have a nice breakfast leave plenty of time to get there without stressing and you'll do fine:thumbup:
Great point Joel, I used to take as many civil service tests as I could a long time ago. Good luck Whitetailfever you'll do fine.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I Would Like To Thank Everybody For You Support!! The Test Went Well.i Think I Passed It.have To Wait And See.thanks Again.i'm Glad To Be A Member Of This Forum Your Great People!!!!and The People I Call Friends.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
glad to hear it went well and thanks for the nice comments:thumbup:

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
awesome,, Glad it went well, hope ya passed.. keep us posted..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.