Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any ? looking to get one for my AR, in the process of getting paperwork done. Just seen there is soooo many different brands--- any tips or reviews would be helpful.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I don't know anything about them but I thought only law enforcement/ military could have one? Are they legal for us common people?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know anything about them but I thought only law enforcement/ military could have one? Are they legal for us common people?
yes, HM, they are legal for us common people. Paper work is usually a pain, but there is other legal ways of getting them without all the paperwork. Not sure if rules are different from state to state. I have a trust set up, And in Florida , a trust can purchase anything. $250.00 tax stamp , price of the suppressor, and whammo, you are the proud owner of a suppressor.

·
Registered
86 Posts
yes, you can own, but can you have it installed and used? It's not a trust, but you, who might get arrested, you know.

·
Registered
820 Posts
yes, you can own, but can you have it installed and used? It's not a trust, but you, who might get arrested, you know.
Of course you can use it, just like full-auto firearms. Fill out the proper paperwork and numerous other things and its all yours.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts