Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
3,594 Posts
vikings ,new orleans

· Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah! Houston and the NYJ have to lose and PIT has to win @ Miami. Houston and NY play NE and Cincy so it looks good for the Steelers.:thumbup:

After the Steelers lost to the Browns I though it was over, but they're not lookin' too bad.

Polomalu is supposed to play @ Miami on Sunday.

G

·
because, i guess, i'm a pats fan i got to go with the saints. i didn't like the way the clots bagged the last few games disappointing the fans that payed to see "the clots" play not their 3rd string. should be a good game either way.

i know its the colts not the clots

· Super Moderator
8,471 Posts
I'm going with the Saints. I thought the Saint's D had to go after Farve to have a chance to win, it was simply a strategy. Brett couldn't run away and the Saints knew it. They knew he was good for a couple of interceptions and hopefully could turn them into points. I wanted the Vikings to win but they failed to hold on to the ball. They should have won outright. Brett got beat up, I can't remember the last time a quarterback took such a beating. The Colts have the advantage, I'm sure the Saints will be attacking Peyton trying to pressure him to throw early and disrupt his timing just like Brett. I believe the Colts will win, I'm just pulling for the underdog.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.