·
Registered
3,608 Posts
vikings ,new orleans

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah! Houston and the NYJ have to lose and PIT has to win @ Miami. Houston and NY play NE and Cincy so it looks good for the Steelers.:thumbup:

After the Steelers lost to the Browns I though it was over, but they're not lookin' too bad.

Polomalu is supposed to play @ Miami on Sunday.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
It's a hard choice for me. Saints look real good, Vikings and Colts have phenominal QB's and the Jets are.......I don't know.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I would like to see a Favre-Manning matchup. Two well seasoned QB's, (one well, well, well seasoned), both with superbowl rings. That should make for a good storyline as well as good game.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was dissapointed with last night's game. Also kind of mad about the way the Saints kept throwin sucker punches at Brett Favre.

So its IND vs NO in Super Bowl XLIV. (I'm rootin for the Colts):thumbup:

R

·
0 Posts
because, i guess, i'm a pats fan i got to go with the saints. i didn't like the way the clots bagged the last few games disappointing the fans that payed to see "the clots" play not their 3rd string. should be a good game either way.

i know its the colts not the clots

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I'm going with the Saints. I thought the Saint's D had to go after Farve to have a chance to win, it was simply a strategy. Brett couldn't run away and the Saints knew it. They knew he was good for a couple of interceptions and hopefully could turn them into points. I wanted the Vikings to win but they failed to hold on to the ball. They should have won outright. Brett got beat up, I can't remember the last time a quarterback took such a beating. The Colts have the advantage, I'm sure the Saints will be attacking Peyton trying to pressure him to throw early and disrupt his timing just like Brett. I believe the Colts will win, I'm just pulling for the underdog.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts