Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Administrator
5,711 Posts
I hardly know what to say but yes this is a very upsetting tragedy.
Mr. Birch and I were members, on another website due to the fact that there was a Vermont Forum, I enjoy staying in touch with local happenings.

Mr Birch was an avid hunter that loved being outdoors.
Through his posts you could easily tell he was a Genuine hunter willing to help anyone out that needed a hand or experienced advice.
I didnt know Mr. Birch personally or the other gentleman involved but I pray for the loved ones that both men have left behind.
God rest their souls.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Man that stinks.. Thoughts and prayers to all involved. You can tell they had made a lot of hunting memories together if you looked at the pics. Grief had to be overwhelming for the man after he shot his friend.

Be safe out there.

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts
Very very sad I remember reading some of Mr. Birch's posts too Bruce seemed Like a very nice guy
Prayers to both families

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I agree with everyone above... make sure of your shot 100% before you ever shoot. I always make sure I check the background of the shot too.. that bullet doesn't always stay lodged in the deer.
This situation is terrible to read about and I hope to God above nothing like that happens around here. Prayers were sent to the families involved

·
Registered
824 Posts
Our hearts and prayers go out to the families. I saw this yesterday evening online after coming in from my deer blind. . . . . my heart sank.

We cannot get complacent when it comes to safety. It must always be our # 1 priority when hunting.

RR

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.