Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well i woke up today, got my catfishin gear ready in my garage, put my trollin motor batter on the charger, then walked out to load up my boat, AND IT WASNT THERE! man you talk about bein P.O.'ED! Someone had the nerve to open my gate, load my jon up, and drive off with it. It amazes me the boldness of people. Has anyone had something like this happen? Or ever had any luck getting it back??

This boat was so important to me, its one of the only things me and my father can do together is gettin loaded up and goin after mister whiskers. oh the memories of summer 11 that will never be

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yah i does suck. without that thing i would be thrown into an institution lol. Will hear if HomeOwners/ Property Insurance will do anything tomorrow, not looking great.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
back when i was a teen. i was not exatly the mild mannered person i am now, or atleast try to be now. and my bike got stollen. i made it clear around shcool that if my bike turned up (and not trashed) that that would be the end of it, but if it did not, and i cought someone riding it they were going to get a beat down. the next day the bike was sitting out front of the shcool. so if you live in a smalle enuff town and have a bad enuff rep you could try the same way. also assuming sence it is a jon boat its not too easy to hide, and not that valuble for its size ( like gold, or eclectronics)so the person probably did not come from, or take it out of town. chances are the person ether stole it for personal use, or to try to make a quick sale. check craigslist to see it someone is trying to sell it, and hit the local fishing holes for someone using it. hopfully it will turn up.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
That would tick me off... Never had it done before so I cant really help you out any.

Good luck.. Hope the insurance helps you out.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
That really stinks man... I know the feeling though. When I was 19 I was into subwoofers and bass (it was a faze I was going through ALRIGHT?!?!?) and I had about $3,000 worth of speakers, amp, C.D.'s a NICE custom build box, ALL stolen out of my car when it was at a mechanics shop. NEVER got it back. I had about 200 C.d.'s --- that's what ticked me off the most. But get this... the "robbers" for some reason left all this mechanics tools alone and didn't steal one thing. He even had a $150 pair of JUSTIN boots on his desk that the robbers didn't steal. BUT the robbers did dump about $50 in change underneath of my backseat floor mat?????? Maybe that was there "sign" hahahaha losers

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Tator they did you a favor stealing that garbage.Nothing pisses me off more than being at a red light and somebody has that bass goin.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Like I said, it was a faze... if it makes it any better, I was never into RAP and that other crap,, it was country MAN! Just liked the sound of it.... now my speakers have a hissing sound and only work in the back of the car. Moving on UP!

·
Registered
39 Posts
That really stinks man... I know the feeling though. When I was 19 I was into subwoofers and bass (it was a faze I was going through ALRIGHT?!?!?) and I had about $3,000 worth of speakers, amp, C.D.'s a NICE custom build box, ALL stolen out of my car when it was at a mechanics shop. NEVER got it back. I had about 200 C.d.'s --- that's what ticked me off the most. But get this... the "robbers" for some reason left all this mechanics tools alone and didn't steal one thing. He even had a $150 pair of JUSTIN boots on his desk that the robbers didn't steal. BUT the robbers did dump about $50 in change underneath of my backseat floor mat?????? Maybe that was there "sign" hahahaha losers
Sounds like the theif was the mechanic.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
you know I thought it was the mechanic too. But this guy and my dad go way back and they even went to school together. I was suspicious at first, but he's the type of guy who would never do something like that. His shop, however, is in a not-so-good part of town. It's not horrible there, but I wouldn't live in that area. His shop doesn't have all the cameras and alarms and all that. So it could've been anyone. At least I hope..................

ME rap? NO WAY! there's a reason rap rhymes with CRAP.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
ill admit it. i had a system in my truck too when i was a teen. but it wasent all bass. i had a nice kenwood exelion head unit (cd player), rockford fosgate fanatix componant speekers, a rockford amp to power them, and another amp powering 4 10" rockford subs. ton of $$$$$. sold it all exept the head unit when i grew up a little.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
isn't it funny how we called it a "system" hahaha! We did that here too!

I had 2 rockford 12"s being pushed by rockford amp... it was sweet... had to put styrofoam under my license plates b/c it would vibrate so much! hahaha

I was a DORK

1 - 15 of 15 Posts