Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been watching this buck all year
the water has him pushed up in front of my camera :yes:
I put some doe in rut gel in front of it last week and he likes to leave his mark

]

High water has us shut down till mid week but his time is comming

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Is that a horse in the background.. So much for the ol timers theory of you will never see a horse and deer in the same field..

Thats a darn nice buck.. Good luck on getting him when it opens back up for you..

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts
I think delbert has him in a rear leg snare and knows he'll be on the wall. :whistling:
I thought the same thing when I saw that
the last pic looks like he is asking for help

·
Registered
8,461 Posts
delbert is going to help him for sure. I saw some nice bucks harvested locally here around Toledo from co-workers and some really nice ones. A 186 non-tipical was shot on a property next to one I used to hunt in the late 80's

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
What do you mean the zone is closed. They can just shut down all deer hunting in a particular zone at any time? What if you live on the land and hunt off you back porch? You still cant tag one?

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They dont close my zone much and it just opened up again the other day ,:ibtl:
we still have a lot of water, i got pics of ducks feeding on the bean stubble were the 11 point was standing 2 weeks ago.
Were going to get after them again during the Christmas slug hunt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.