Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a bottle of special golden estrus about a week ago haven't put it out yet but halloween night i saw a small buck chasing a doe. do you think its about the right time to start putting it out yet? and any reviews on the special golden estrus?

·
Registered
820 Posts
Last Saturday I saw a real nice buck...like 135-140"..following a doe about 110 yards from my stand. I grunted at him a few times but it didn't phase him. I would say the rut is kicking in around here for sure. Now would be the time to put out the scents.

·
Registered
139 Posts
I put some on the bottom of my boots Saturday and watch a 6 point follow it about 150 yards strait to my stand!!!!! It was very cool to watch!!! I passed him, if you look at the picture forum I posted some pictures of him. He is a nice buck but he looks young to me. Good Luck!!

·
Registered
820 Posts
I tried some Special Golden Estrus last weekend. Had 4 or so bucks come to it. I got a good shot at a nice 8 point, but sadly..I missed...My quiver was making my bow lopsided and I didn't correct for that, my arrow went pretty far to the left, clean miss. I would definitely recommend special golden estrus, I wont hunt the rut without it again.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i will definantely be buying this product again i put it out mixed with a buck bomb and had a nice 8 follow my drag line right to the buck bomb 20 yards in front of me he stopped and i double lunged him!

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Very nice. Its fun when the scents aid in the hunt like they are suppose to. I have had Special Estrus work for me as well.

We will be giving away some more of this product in this years Christmas giveaway. As soon as I got the gear from Wildlife Research I will get the products up for all to see whats there for the taking.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.