Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/ATTACH]he shot this one antlered 2 point on the second day of youth season here in iowa with a 20 gauge. this is his frist deer and he was happier than a coon in the garbge.:smile:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
allright.that's a mighty fine deer in my book,backslaps,handshakes ,cigars late night phone calls to friends,well maybe no cigars or late night calls for him:bag:that is a trophy if i ever saw one.PM me if you want directions for making a euro mount

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats to both father and son. There is a memory that will be in the books forever. I only hope that I may be so lucky with my two girls....

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Congrats to your son on his first buck. He will be hooked forever. I love that old gun in the picture, it looks like it could tell a story or two.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I remember my son's first deer, we had about 1 legal minute of hunting left, I said a little prayer and out came 4 does which he made a great shot since it was about 0* out and snowing.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
once again... awesome awesome awesome! just think about the bonding time you have with your son! that's great! nothing I like seeing more. this makes me extremely anxious to teach my son how to hunt one day... can't wait!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts