Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever get on a web site and get interested in the products being offered but you just cant seem to get all the answers to your questions from the supplied info? then you click on the contact us and tell whoever what you are looking for and weeks and weeks go by, and nothing. makes you wonder why they even bother with the email link. Some places that supply these links are really on the ball and some really stink. for those that stink, you begin to wonder if you really want to buy their product after all. where else are they lacking besides customer support?

·
Registered
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its really a shame, especially in times like this when customer confidence is as low as it is. speaking for my self, I'll give a business the benefit of the doubt, but if too much time expires and no contact, NO SALE and no second chances. my time is too important to play games.

I am going to contact Atlanta Sharptech one more time.

·
Registered
986 Posts
Wildgame innovations is a good one.I sent them an email about a feeder and trail cam that quit working,and next day email back saying new feeder motor and trail cam or on there way.Thats good customer service the way it should be:thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts