Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today after school I was driving my daily bus route its almost Christmas vacation so the kids are extra rowdy on the bus rides home, but I got them all home safely. Trying to get back on the highway I was coming down the on ramp and it was only me and one car around. The car was in the closest lane and we were side by side. For some reason the car refused to change lanes and let me on the highway so I had to slow down and let them go by. As the car passed me the two people in the back decide to flip me off. Im a laid back kind of guy most the time, but these people really made me mad. I decided there was nothing I could do so I just watched them disappear off down the road. I just wanted to complain a bit and tell you how things are here in Mississippi.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
:boxing:Sometimes I wish we had a hunting season on jerks like that
If it makes you feel any better they are not just in Mississippi we have them up here in New Hampshire too
you couldn't have had a chipmunk run out in front of you & swerve to avoid it maybe rub them with the dullies:whistling:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I was towering over their car in the bus I thought that they were mighty brave but driving the bus is an extra 500 bucks a month I figured I better let them slide with it I definately need the money.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
I hear ya on the cash but I would love to see there face with a little jerk of the wheel I don't usually have that problem with the fire truck most people cant stand to be around it w/ the air horns & sirens blasting

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
i remember when i drove a big old boom truck i would gently slide over to the right:surprised:.those people forget what a big truck can do to a little toyota.squashes em like bugs:whistling:Nothing like that air horn on a freightliner either:whistling:

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Sorry to hear about your situation Beaux. That stinks especially when your a responsible bus driver like yourself and you have to deal with knuckleheads like that.

·
Registered
773 Posts
that silly, I realy hate when people ack like that, makes me want to just knock them flat out :boxing:. I guess thats why I get along with animals a lot better than people

1 - 8 of 8 Posts