Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Same hat as above with no background behind deer.

Which hats do you like the best?

Also curious if most folks like structured or non-structured hats. Meaning the front part under the logo. Do you like it be stiff (structure) or fit on your head closer. (unstructured)

I like the non better. Fits more like a hat should in my book. But I have a small head. So therefore the structured one stick up and I look like a goof ball with a hat 40 sizes to big!

All hats above are medium profile.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I do not know if I am gonna set them up for sale. I dont know how it would work with sales tax and all that legal crap. I have to look into it. As of right now we will probably just give them away at random.

We may even do a milestone type giveaway. For instance once you reach 500 posts we will send you a new hat.

Here is what Ive ordered so far. Am going to give some away this week during the giveaway.

Hat 1 and Hat 3 is a Mossy Oak. Exact same hat. One looks brighter but that just the run of cloth that it was made with. I ordered 7 structured and 7 non-structured. All 14 will have the background and side website address.

There are 14 of Hat 1 coming in as well with the DeerHuntersClub.com on the front coming as well.

I liked the Advantage camo of hat 2 but she couldnt order those in adult sizes. (thats a youth model)

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im wanting to do some of these skull caps as well..

With just DeerHuntersClub.com across the front..

Here is a pic I found with someone elses logo on the front.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Darn.. Guess I should not have asked my co-workers.. They liked the one with the background better.. Guess I'll order those without the background next time.. Thats one reason I didnt order a ton of them.. Wanted yall's thoughts..

·
Administrator
5,711 Posts
My first choice would be the skullcap, it's the warmer choice for my region
#3 would be my second choice and then #2 as my third choice

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks to secure computers not seeing the hats here. I like the unstructured ones better the way you described it. As far as the design, I'll have to get back to you on that one. Idea of milestone give aways sounds like a good one.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I like #2 with the text going across. Let me know as well about the cost! I think you can go to your local post office and they can give you an estimate on how much shipping would be all over the U.S. As far as tax, it's whatever the tax rate is where you live. Call someone important to find that out! hahaha :)

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Some changes on the hat order.. Just talked to the lady making them and she said she just started the run so I could have the background removed..

Ordered 20 beanies/skull caps in mossy oak as well. Should get them in a week or two.

I think what I will do is after the giveaway I will offer some for sell in the manufactures forum. (Since quite a few want them and the site's not rich) It would probably be around $15 for a hat or beanie. I need to confirm with what shipping would cost before I set the price.

When I pick up the hats I will take pics again and post them up here.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
i would set the prices at what you see fair, then have the seperate shipping charge per order. for example if you would sell the hat for $12, but the shiping is $5, now the hat is $17 no way around that. so if you ordered 3 hats the price would be $51. but if you sold the hats at the $12 priceand only charged the $5 shiping charge once it would be $41. i personaly would be interested in a hat, and a skull cap.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.