Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
At 58 I still have a pretty good giddy up in my step. I find myself like One Horse and have slowed my hunting down some maybe enjoying the woods time more now than when I was younger. I can remember crawling through ice watered corn fields for ducks and geese or bow hunting the UP of Michigan in -20* and really enjoying myself. Now seems like I can't take the cold very well. Feet and hands are becoming a big problem. While I have learned to hunt without my Dad and Brother, I still have a small group of hunting buddies to share new hunting stories and trips with. If the good Lord allows me to have a few more hunting trips I'd like to go on one major hunt with my son. We'll see! I'm not to old to kick some major butt if provoked! :ranting:

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Spiker is trying to be funny.... I said trying :sad:.. here is Spiker when he finds out I'm on vacation :unsure:....... I got some decent sleep last night after moving a ton of mulch yesterday. Have to go back for another 1/2 load to finish today. It's been in the 80's which is rare/strange for March in NW Ohio, we should still have snow piles on the ground. I even mowed my grass. Not bad for an old guy. :lol:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts