Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
611 Posts
yeah i sold it a few months ago. I converted it to shoot BH209, free floated the barrel,gave it some rubber grip panels and sold it to someone looking for a cheap starter gun. I even ultra bore coated the bore too. He seemed happy with it but i dont think he shot any BH209 out of it yet.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i sold it a few months ago. I converted it to shoot BH209, free floated the barrel,gave it some rubber grip panels and sold it to someone looking for a cheap starter gun. I even ultra bore coated the bore too. He seemed happy with it but i dont think he shot any BH209 out of it yet.
hope it works out for him

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Pretty sure he had it listed like the next day after he got it in the mail... hahaha.

Seriously though I did see it for sale very soon after he got it. (2 weeks maybe) I noticed he didnt list it here on DHC though! You should have got a cut ronn!!!

·
Banned
611 Posts
i had it for more than 2 weeks. It took me 2 weeks worth of modding the bolt and trying new designs for the bushing so it'd hold the primer in tight and set blackhorn209 off. That sucker was a heck of a shooter after that! The new trigger i put in also helped greatly too.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Yeah FG I was exaggerating a bit. I looked up the post. 2 months and 2 days from your original post on here about ronns hunterbolt until the classified listing of ronns hunterbolt.

I forgot it took 2 months to fix.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts