Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone else getting a little worried about this snow storm coming through the midwest?!?! I sure am. Here in Northern MO we're supposed to get up to 21inches! My father in law told me he heard closer to 25inches! That's alot, in anyones book. Here in MO it's misty raining right now, but towards tonight it's supposed to change to light snow. Tomorrow though, we're supposed to have thunder snow! up to 2-3 inches per hour!
I'm just praying the power doesn't go out... don't want to have to fight that battle....:crybaby:

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
same here they wont give exact amounts just saying over the 12" mark due to how the storm tracks but looks like we will get dumped on snow in my area is already waist high & 3d deer target is already buried this Stinks deer are going to have a tough winter

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
at my house, we got about 18 to 20 inches total with more expected this weekend. :wacko:

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here in north central MO we got right at 18 inches! Most snow we've had in a loooong time. Lots of drifts everywhere, but the snow is hardening now and not drifting as bad. Tuesday was a complete white-out for most of the day. Blizzard! I'm just glad we didn't lose power!

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
wow just stopped here Snow hail rain thunder & lightning all at the same time pretty cool never saw anything like it in my life :shocking: :w00t:

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
we got another 6-8 inches again last night, it came with Thunder and Lightning too...

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Getting really tired of the snow.... REALLY REALLY REALLY tired....

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
It was snowing like crazy here this morning ..But it all melted
The cold and snow is suppose to get us this week real bad, it has to be cold for you northerners ...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts