Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well this weather gets me in the mood for hunting!!been snowing sence early this morning.so far we hav 7in.and an additional 2-4 by tomorrow!but in a way it depressing.i look outside and see my boat that i cleaned all up this weekend just sitting there covered in snow.sucks

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got a bad sunburn this past weekend cleaning it and now i have to wear a winter jacket lol.it won't last.its supposed to be in the 80's this weekend comming up.just sucks!sloppy mess

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Lot of folks covering their tender veggies for this morning down here. Had a frost warning in effect. Thats why I tend to wait and plant the easy to freeze stuff late. Glad I waited.

Should get up to 70 today though and weather looks like it will be warm from here on out.

You can keep your slushy mess up there WhitetailFever.. I like Spring myself!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
oh man that sucks!! i ended up getting 14in of the heavy wet stuff!! had a 20x20 tarp garage well not any more!collapsed on my new riding lawnmower and my skidoo.didn't hurt the sled but the lawnmower sustained some damage but nothing major thank god.im glad i took my boat out when i did lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts