• no

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • maybe

Votes: 2 50.0%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
It depends if you are shooting target. If you are and you are trying for fairly good accuracy, if it is pretty warm out maybe so. I simply take hold of the barrel close to the receiver and feel it. If it is a tad warm it"s probably ok but if it is warm enough for you to question should i shoot perhaps it is a little warm. Just my thoughts!
good luck and welcome
daddus1

·
Registered
602 Posts
i do my sighting in, with 3 shot groups. take 3 shots, wait for range master to make the firing line cold. check target make any adjustments then shoot 3 more times. don't like the 1 shot and make adjustments, in case i flinch or slip. so, i guess my barrel does cool some in between my 3 shot groups.

G

·
RE: Really, that

RE: Really, that wasn't the point. Investors have very few options, today, for all of that cash that is seiurrelqd away. Where would you invest? Any of you.sniglet has made a case for deflation. It's a new term, and concept for me, but I've learned to embrace it. In that case of deflation it leaves few options for investment.Would you buy currencies, today, or gold, stocks, mortgage backed securities, or the promise of future earnings in a corporation? I wouldn't. I wouldn't buy Real Estate today until it did cash flow, with stable, cheap, rent. It costs money to maintain property, and then you have this new group of renters. Good Gawd!!!Where would you find growth industry with every new idea being beaten to death with the old Republican Guard bad mouthing anything that hasn't been tried a million times?We're stuck. Low interest bonds seem like the way to go. Rate this comment: 0 0

G

·
i shoot 2 or three. adjust by half the number of clicks, fire one adjust by half the number of clicks. when i'm there i'll shoot a couple or three. you got to be able to call the shot. if you think its low a right then it was you and disregard that shot.

warm isn't bad to hot to touch is but that said a clean rifle will shoot different than a dirty rifle so before the season i'll fire a round to foul the barrel

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.