Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,i have an old pse thunderbolt and want to get a newer parralel limb one.shorter in a 30-32 inch range ,smooth shooting and of course fast for about 200.00 bucks.-----------------just kidding about that!!!seriously though im just a little confused about the whole "watch out with the double cam getting out of time thing"i was thinking about the martin cheeta or the like or the whitetail obsesion with the double cam.some bow techs got a few i like but the grips feel funny-like a square in my hands.but anyhow are these things that delicate they get out of time or is that just technical talk that i realy wont be able to tell a bit of difference in later.just was wanting some input before i drop some coin down.thanks very much

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
welcome to the site,i think it comes down to what feels right .you allready said you dont like the way certain bows feel,cross them off the list.a bow is something you dont want to grow into.You may be able to upgrade for less money by checking out the used bows for sale at your local proshop.i see mathews and hoyts etc for 300$ and up all the time.as for extra care with the 1 vrs 2 cam i like the one cam.less moving partsless to tune,but thats my opinion:coffee:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts