Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
first time for everything i guess. when i was lil i always went in the woods with my dad. never got to shot anything to young at the time, but as the years past and i got older i stop good to deer camp. well some friends call me one day and ask if i would like to go. told them i did not have anything gun or camo. they said the got that cover for me. so i was like ok. well got to deer camp and walk to woods to get the fill of it. found a good spot. next day got up at 3:30 am. got to spot at 4 am. waited about 3 1/2 hours and i think i fell a sleep a few times too lol but anyways just as day light came around. i seen a dow walking downwind from me. she was in and out of my eye site. so i waited im so happy i did to. she move around to the right of me. right in gun site. so i took the shot (was usin a 12G with slug if u wanted to know) and got her. so i moved around to her. as i walk up to her out of the corner of my eye i seen movement so i stop as soon as i kneeled down i seen this 6 point buck look right at me..(ok some say this was not sportsmen like) but i shot him. he was nice. so i dont think i did to bad for my first time back in the woods. and yea i dont think my friends will invite me back lol. i got pic of both. seen that im new to this site. i got to find were i can post them.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Congrats on your success. 1st deer x2 is very cool. I don't know about the whole sportsmanship but if it was all legal then for each his own. You could call it a ground hunt. Anyways welcome to the site, glad to have you.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Congrats on the double deer hunt.. I dont think there is anything wrong with taking 2 deer if your allowed that..

Thanks for sharing..

Check the contest gallery out. There will be a contest you can place your deer pics in.. Good luck ..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts