Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work with a couple that owns an outdoor shop in TN. He said he would make me some shirts and hats with a deerhuntersclub type logo on them to show me what they can do. What I need is some of your thoughts on what some good colors would be and such.

Our current logo is what you see at the top of this screen. Scope rings and the deerhuntersclub.com. How would you folks use that logo on Shirts and Hats. What color hats etc. We could also add sayings or pictures and stuff like that. The more we do though the more expensive we get. Looking forward to hearing some ideas besides my own!!

· Premium Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do yall remember the deer silhouette we had when the site was black and green? it was a silver silhouette deer head. I think that would look good on the front of a black hat with the deerhuntersclub address across the "ponytail hole" (for all yall longed haired hippy hunters)

They have a chrome lookin thread that would make the silhouette look different everytime the light moved on it different. Or we could do the silver look on black.

From the responses so far it seems yall would rather have regular looking options over the camo clothes. I kinda like that idea better. Sweatshirts and long sleeve t-shirts would probably be better than a simple t-shirt.

Do ya'll have any special sayings that you would like to put on the backs of the shirts? For example the front would be a logo and then across the shoulders it could say like a 3 word line about something hunting related.

· Premium Member
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Thats cool. The buck silhouette behind the crosshairs is one reason i have not started the hats yet. I wanted to put that behind the crosshairs so it would not be so plain looking. The problem with getting this done is I have to rely on one of my friends to have the time to do it. And he has alot going on at the moment.

One of the ideas I had was the crosshairs with the deer in the background on the front of the hat. And then the deerhuntersclub across the back of the hat.

I like the bag em and tag em. Thats a good slogan.

On the shirts I wanted to put the crosshairs on the back of the shirt. (Blown up a bit) with a slogan "Will Hunt For Food" across the top.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.