Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work with a couple that owns an outdoor shop in TN. He said he would make me some shirts and hats with a deerhuntersclub type logo on them to show me what they can do. What I need is some of your thoughts on what some good colors would be and such.

Our current logo is what you see at the top of this screen. Scope rings and the deerhuntersclub.com. How would you folks use that logo on Shirts and Hats. What color hats etc. We could also add sayings or pictures and stuff like that. The more we do though the more expensive we get. Looking forward to hearing some ideas besides my own!!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I Think It Would Look Great On Black Hats And Shirts But If You Go With Camo Then You May Need To Go With Different Color Scope Rings. Maybe Make Them White Also.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
I like the Club Logo, I think that would look cool on a cap or like a breast emblem on a SweatShirt....
Picture a Dark Hunter green Sweatshirt with that logo on the Left breast. The black logo will make the scope stand out on any color but black

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
looks good the way its mentioned above but a simple deer silhouette on one end would be nice.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
do yall remember the deer silhouette we had when the site was black and green? it was a silver silhouette deer head. I think that would look good on the front of a black hat with the deerhuntersclub address across the "ponytail hole" (for all yall longed haired hippy hunters)

They have a chrome lookin thread that would make the silhouette look different everytime the light moved on it different. Or we could do the silver look on black.

From the responses so far it seems yall would rather have regular looking options over the camo clothes. I kinda like that idea better. Sweatshirts and long sleeve t-shirts would probably be better than a simple t-shirt.

Do ya'll have any special sayings that you would like to put on the backs of the shirts? For example the front would be a logo and then across the shoulders it could say like a 3 word line about something hunting related.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
I Think "Team DeerHuntersClub" Sounds Awesome...

The hunting seasons are generally the cooler seasons so sweatshirts or long sleeve shirts are probably better plus they last a lot longer too... that's my opinion

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
I Think "Team DeerHuntersClub" Sounds Awesome...

The hunting seasons are generally the cooler seasons so sweatshirts or long sleeve shirts are probably better plus they last a lot longer too... that's my opinion
yep i would buy a nice hunter green long sleeve shirt..got enough sweatshirts .but the long sleeves are good year round if ya make some in white to beat the summer heat in the boat,beach etc..I love the chrome thread idea.i got tons of hats but the shirts i love.ah what the heck i could always use another hat:lol:

·
Registered
90 Posts
I Also Like The Team Deerhunter's Club Idea. I Have Tons Of Hats To But I Can Always Use Another One. I Would Really Like One In Hunter Orange. Of Even A Nive Beanie Or Toboghan For The Older Croud. I Would Buy That. You Could Even Do Some Orange Vests. Just My Opinion.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
hunter orange hat is an excellent idea.i would definately want one or two maybe even 3 for the nephews

·
Registered
389 Posts
Yep, long sleeves less likely to be covered-up by jacket as well. I like Bruce's slogan, but also fond of "Will Hunt 4 Food" as well.

We could always go with "Live off the Land" and "Living is Good" if Bruce didn't get us for copyright infringements.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Thank you Turtle, I had just taken a drink of coffee before I read that,
I laughed and Ya know when the coffee comes flyin' out the nose?
Well that didn't happen but you almost got me !!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
those are all excellent slogans.keep em coming:thumbup:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Or You Could Do Something Like .... Gas $80 , 300 Mag $1500 , The Thrill Of The Hunt Priceless. Not That Exactly But Some Thing Like It

66 Posts
Could have some short sleeve too! I wear them year round. long sleeves not so common in the summer! But hey just tell me where to put in the order when ya get it all straightened out.. Doesnt really matter to me. Think maybe a camo hat with the logo would be cool tho. I'd wear it out during the hunting season...

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
well lets see it son:yes:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Out of curiosity, did anything ever come of this? I have been working up a logo if anyone is interested...
I haven't had the time to get it all together yet. We are still going to do it though. It just got put on the backburner for awhile.

Im interested in that design though. Lets see what you came up with.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts