Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been looking into camoing up my own stuff and from a lot of web surfing have come up with,"water transfer printing" for the best way to do this. so now i've found a starter kit and have found places i can get more ink film an such didnt know if any of you have or do this already yourselfs. looks farely easy. there are a lot of home and shop video's on youtube about this and i found a place called mydipkit.com sells these "starter" kits for 99 bucks. im thinking i can camo a few of my boxes and other misolainious things to get it down n then i got three guns and a few scopes and a crossbow i think i could do for a fraction of the cost of having it done. what you guys think

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Has no one tried this or looked into it ? Well I think I'm going to pull the trigger and order a kit n see how it goes and if all is good I'm going to order enough to camo every girly thing in my house. Lol well every thing I can get away with that is.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Never done it.

I saw some posts from that company in our manufacture forums awhile back. Looks good.

Looks like your the guinea pig on this one. Show us how it turns out.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i pulled the trigger a few days ago but i didnt order the (mydipkit) i just went and orderedt the film and the actavator for the film. got way more film for around the same cost as that kit. now still watchin the mailbox and paceing a bare spot in the carpet in front of the door. if all goes well every thing i own that plastic will be camo soon lol:w00t:

·
Registered
394 Posts
Check out youtube there is a guy by the name of iceman on there that does a great job demonstrating those kits. It is a must see...

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts

1 - 11 of 11 Posts