Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
seeing how i started this whole political conversation thing, and i think everyone as spoken their mind. i want to say publicly that i have nothing but the utmost respect for onehorse and would share a hunting camp with him anytime, anywhere, after any animal, or even just an adult beverage for that mater. i think he is a top notch man

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
i want to say publicly that i have nothing but the utmost respect for onehorse and would share a hunting camp with him anytime, anywhere, after any animal. i think he is a top notch man
I totally Agree and hope to someday meet Chuck in person..

·
Registered
95 Posts
I think all of us here in this forum realize that everyone has an opinion and this is a place to voice that opinion. Hopefully no one takes it personal unless it is a outright attack ,which I would hope the moderators would take care of them right away. I haven't been part of this club very long but for the amount of time I've been here, everybody has respect for each other and that's why I joined.

·
Registered
798 Posts
You guys are too good to be true! And I feel the same way about you. I guess when it comes to ranting, I'm as good as anyone, but don't give me too much encouragement. These are tough issues with no easy fixes, and it's so damn easy to get caught up in all the rhetoric coming from BOTH sides. Let's keep trying to stick together as best we can, maybe, in the long run, WE are all that we've got. I hope everyone has said everything that they needed to on politics and social issues, at least for now. Frankly, after a whole year of congressional debates and the last week or so right here on this site, I'm getting a little worn out. I'm ready to get back to hunting talk. What do you say?? Oh, yea, and that adult beverage that Ronn offered sounds like a good idea too!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts