Deer Hunting Forums banner

How many teams will the SEC have in the NCAA Tournament?

• 5 -

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 6 -

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • 7 -

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 8 - I smoke weed

Votes: 0 0.0%

SEC and March Madness

4K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  buckfever 
#1 ·
OK - time for a little March Madness! Who's gonna wear the Cinderella slipper in this year's tournament? Who's gonna get the lucky tip-in with 2.8 seconds left? Who's gonna hear so much of Dick Vitale that they wanna puke (ok, that's everybody). Who's gonna ... oh well .. you get the picture.

Or maybe we should start with who's gonna get in? Since the SEC is near and dear to me heart.... I think they'll get 6 teams in:

FLorida, Vandy, TN, Kent, MS, and Bama

#8 ·
Arkansas might have a shot no? They've won 20+ and are still in the SEC tourney. Might win their way in.

Tennessee is so up and down. Looking at their schedule, they had a great tear over the past month, beating top ranked opponents right and left, with crazy losses like against South Carolina. LSU bumps us from the tourney. Blah.

Still, I like TN mens team a lot better now than in the "hoodlum" days with the little guard that thought he was Iverson. (Can't remember his name....he was outta memphis.)

Hope UT does well though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.