1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Good Luck !!!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Best of luck to ya buddy. I hope at least one of us gets one tomorrow. Let me know how it turns out for ya.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Good luck to you taking my son on the juvi hunt here in tn tomorrow.

R

·
0 Posts
good luck. i'm sticking with the bow.....at least till rifle and then we'll see.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no luck this morning. but i found a nice new scrape about 30 yards from my stand on my way back to the car. ill be going back for the evening hunt a little later.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what a great hunt. i dident get anything, but i got to see 2 gray squirals playing tag for about 20 min. and saw a deer, but it was in heavy cover, so i dident try to take the shot. ill probably see it tomorow. hope its a buck, we only get to shoot doe's on opening day hear in NH.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
Good Luck to all you NH hunters, looks like now we'll be getting some decent weather up here in the Northeast (Finally) :thumbup:

R

·
0 Posts
yea just too dang hot saturday for deer hunting. it was great for just about anything else. now i'm off to get some tomato juice. dog got some cover scent direct from the source.

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
OH NO !!! ronn that rots, not a great way to spend Sunday morning!!!

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
been there and done that Ronn, earlier this spring I got one under the house, whew.... I think after a $100.00 dollars of every product sold and 4 weeks things settled down.:crybaby:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts