Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
2 leupold, 2 Redfield, 3 weatherby, 2-Tasco, a bosh & lomb (spelling)? Could be something under the bed or closet???? I've never had a major scope problem, fogging on the cheaper models though and there are good products to help in that area.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
There is a place for every scope out there, just have to do your homework and figure your price range. You will find where tasco fits in that group. I have a Tasco pronghorn model that sits on my TC firehawk. I can't remember the price 79.99-99.99 and that was several years ago. Oops, found one more Tasco a world class model on a Rem 700 I think these ran like 129.00 or close to that. IF I was really rich, I would have Swarovski , Leica, Zeiss scopes, however, I'm just a working man.

G

·
hahaha thats funny dylan. i know what you are saying but read what you wrote carefully. its like saying "you're foolish and you met your match in me." not saying your foolish its an old joke.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Nothing but Bushnell scopes for these eyes. Many other quality optics out there though. I have yet to see anyone beat scope prices in opticszone.

Example:
- Nikon Prostaff 3x9x40 BDC reticle at Opticszone is $129 with free shipping.

- Same scope at SWFA is $159 without shipping.
- Same scope except with Nicoplex reticle at Walmart is $159

·
Registered
773 Posts
I use bushnel on all mine but if I had a bigger pocket they wood all be Nikon hands down the best of the best top of the line next would be the leupold and they are right there with Nikon. but like I said if my pocket was bigger:yes:

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Bushnel, Simmons, Tasco, Barska red dot, Nikon, leupold & Burris, and I'm sure i'm missing a few other brands that I've used.
I agree with you "on_the_fly" nikon is an awesome scope BUT If money were no object
there are several scopes in the Trijicon Scope line that I'd like to own. :whistling:

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Now if I could have only one scope and price doesn't matter, Swarovski wins hands down. I have not seen better optics anywhere, their quality is simply outstanding. Does anyone know who makes Weatherby supreme scopes? They seem to be of pretty good quality but i don't know who makes them? The rifles came with the 3X9X44 scopes as a package. I would appreciate any info you might have. Thanks HM

1 - 20 of 23 Posts