Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Take a 5ft piece of 6in pipe put a 45 degree on one end and a cap on the other fill it with corn or soybeans an tie it to a tree using bailing wire you now have a cheap on demand feeder.

·
Registered
58 Posts
My dad used to do somethig similar. He would bury about 2' of a 6'' pvc pipe in the ground for the support. Just above ground level glue on a Y fitting with the Y pointing up. Put on a 5' riser piece straight up with a cap loosely on top. Fill the bottom up with stones for drainage to the bottom part of the Y ( no cap at the very bottom under ground). Then fill the riser up with shelled corn. Only one deer can eat at a time so you don't go broke buying corn. Position the Y for the proper angle you want the deer to be at for your shot.

·
Registered
18 Posts
This sounds disgusting but i have a friend that swears by it. Take your old ladies used tampon and hang it up like you would with any other scents. I havnt tried it My wife just laughed at me. But My friend swears about it. LoL Personally I think my friend is full of it but who knows.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts