Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any diehard scent dripper advocates out there? I primarily use Active Scrap which has brought in some deer activity. I heard Code Blue was good however the price is no good. The statement, " you get what you pay for" applies alot bu I cannot convince myself that this stuff is worth it.

I usually set out my drippers in Nov but would like to set them out in mid Oct and give it a try. Would Trails End 307 or intergital be a good choice.
hi I use nothing but scent drippers I like to find a scrape from preveos year and hang it there. or fresh scrap . I use wildlife active scrape in them, I use my 4 wheeler to get to where I hang the driper . use ruber gloves. pore most of bottle in driper rest on ground . start around holloween. oct 3 shot a nice 8 point with crossbow on scrape . nov 16 shot another nice 8 pointer on scrape at difrent spot with gun . so if used they can be better then bait piles.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.