Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While i was fortunate enough to harvest a buck&doe with both bow &rifle most ive talked to have a bad year.The camps that i know that usually get deer are way down this year.Some are blaming the warm weather but i also think last winter has something to do with it.The deer were buried with snow early last year and it never let up.Very interested to see the DECS harvest report:crazy:.

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts
Spiker we were in Naples the 1st week of Nov. for bow week started slow but I think we saw the most deer we have seen out there in the 5 or 6 years we have been going there

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yep seems like we all see more deer in bow.My neighbors just went and pushed a bunch of state land in naples dep,and they seen zero.All in all it just seems numbers are down.I know alot of guys goin on 8to10 watches without seeing a deer.I personally had a good year and i sure im grateful.

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts
Spiker we saw deer everyday in Naples I personally saw at least 5 per day in NH you can go all season & not see a single deer so that was a lot for me
when we went there during rifle it WAS like NH would be lucky to see 5 for the week

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well not much action i passed on two small does early Saturday morning and that was it for the weekend.On vacation this week gonna head back up Thursday and finish out the season with the muzzleloader.Really would of loved another deer but too small.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.