Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are You a Yankee or a Rebel? - alphaDictionary * Southern Accent Test

if your bored and got a few mins go check this out.

by the results it said im 99% dixie and it asked if general lee was my grandfather.

the answer to the general lee question is no he aint my grandfather. if my grandfather would have been the general the south would have won.

yall dont be riding me now. im just joking. its a good thing the south did not win.

·
Registered
156 Posts
52% That seems a little low. But oh well its a stupid computer test. Like its accurate anyway. If you can tell i am a little aggravated because i am not more DIXIE.

yee haw

Git-R-Done

·
Registered
123 Posts
dont have to be from no part of the great country inparicular to be a reneck and what wrong with being a redneck

·
Registered
957 Posts
ain't nothing wrong with being a redneck, in fact I know a few of them
right here on this site I might be from the north but that dont mean nothing.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
test

cool test im definately from New Yawk lol

·
Registered
382 Posts
I'm a little late on this one, but 94% and it asked me if General Lee was my grandpappy too. Who knows bucky boy... we are brothers after all.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
i as new yawk as they come yo got a problem wit dat,huh tuff guy:boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

·
Registered
10 Posts
100 FOR ME:w00t: south al rize again they told me i am deep deep south and i need to come up for air

:thumbdown: must be yankess that made that site

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
My results said,

13% Dixie. Wow! You are a Duke of Yankeedom!

R

·
0 Posts
I'm 76% southern. huh its only taken 30 years to lose 24% of my southern. my neck is still red and leathery and will be till they kick the dirt over me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts