Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im off today and planned on hunting.. Hard rain all day today. Im hoping it slacks off a little because I want to take my 4 yr old out with me this afternoon. The forecast is not looking healthy for me.

I dont mind the rain if there is no storms involved but its suppose to get ugly from about 8 to noon this morning.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We need it too.. Been very dry.. I just wished it would have soaked us while I was at work!!

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gonna take my 4 yr old this evening.. Wind is very high and will still probably rain but we will be in a blind built on top of a small trailer. I will get a pic of it this evening. I just hope some deer walk out so she can watch them for a minute.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is some pics from this evenings hunt.. We didnt see anything and she had to pee 30 mins into the hunt.. She had fun though..

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This morning the weather is perfect. But I cant go. Have to much stuff to do and have to nap before work tonight.

Cold, no wind, the day after almost solid rain for the past 36 hours or so, and what I feel only moments away from the rut being full on. It could very well be this morning when all the old bucks are running around looking for does. I hope they wait to come through my woods this Saturday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts