Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im off today and planned on hunting.. Hard rain all day today. Im hoping it slacks off a little because I want to take my 4 yr old out with me this afternoon. The forecast is not looking healthy for me.

I dont mind the rain if there is no storms involved but its suppose to get ugly from about 8 to noon this morning.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We need it too.. Been very dry.. I just wished it would have soaked us while I was at work!!

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gonna take my 4 yr old this evening.. Wind is very high and will still probably rain but we will be in a blind built on top of a small trailer. I will get a pic of it this evening. I just hope some deer walk out so she can watch them for a minute.

·
Registered
820 Posts
Its been raining/snowing for a few days here. About the only things its good for is 4wheeler riding...gotta love riding in the mud, but now when I want to wash it off tonight its raining outside. I sure hope it isn't crappy out this weekend, its the opener of gun season!...practically a holiday around here.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here is some pics from this evenings hunt.. We didnt see anything and she had to pee 30 mins into the hunt.. She had fun though..

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
BF I feel your pian Great having girls mine did the same last year
well it is to bad we can't tell them just go behind the big tree
Raining now here pretty hard

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This morning the weather is perfect. But I cant go. Have to much stuff to do and have to nap before work tonight.

Cold, no wind, the day after almost solid rain for the past 36 hours or so, and what I feel only moments away from the rut being full on. It could very well be this morning when all the old bucks are running around looking for does. I hope they wait to come through my woods this Saturday.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
great to c you taking your daughter with you.Those are my best times at my place when my daughter is runnung me all over.gotta let em take the nintendo or something with em for the slow times.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
great pics,, nice setup... I'd love to see her face when the deer finally comes in...

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
haha that's cute buckfever! i have the same PEEing problem... but i take me an old squirt bottle to the field to pee in while I'm in my stand... would be a little more tricky for the female gender I suppose.....

·
Registered
824 Posts
Great pics, BF! Been taking daughter # 3 out with me the past couple mornings. We haven't seen anything larger than a fawn those mornings, but the rut is supposedly running a couple weeks behind here. Things are supposed to start going more towards the end of this week or early next week.

Good thing I'm taking all of next week off!!! <grin>

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
BF nice set up and memories with daughter. We had high winds and lot of rain at work last night. Will have to pump the pool winter cover off today. Hope you connect with a nice buck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts