Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3,271 Posts
Trust me, ***** never become tame. They may tolerate you a little more than a true "wild" one, but they will snap at you quicker than you can blink. Typically younger ***** will be more curious and "nicer", but as far as handling them, I strongly discourage you from doing so. They are not "nice" animals.

· Administrator
5,531 Posts
I agree with the previous posts , ***** are nasty when they choose to be.

· Registered
988 Posts
I have had several pet ***** over the years.Never had a problem with any of them. As a kid I had a boar **** that went about 35#.He slept in the bed with me,walked on a leash like a dog. He also saved my skin one day.Walking down a dirt road 3 german shepards came out and was getting pretty nasty.I was really scared.I unclipped the leash the the woopen was on.Fur flyin but non of it was **** fur.That **** wooped all 3 of them shepards. Had a female a few years back she was good also.She would sit in my lap and I would spoon feed her ice cream after I was done.The only time she got nasty is once when she got into a friends beer and got drunk,Hence her name Boosey ****. But I did get all of them before there eyes were open or shortly there after.The squirals Ive had were way meanier than the *****. I would not mess with a growed wild **** though,Ive seen the other side

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.