Deer Hunting Forums banner

question?

5K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  farmallHTA 
#1 ·
anyone here watch UFC

#2 · (Edited)
Occasionaly I watch it, but not enough to know who's who. Where I train at (Salamanca,NY) they are actually competing in the MMA competitions in Ohio currently. I'm a puncher/banger and don't have much experience at ground/grapples. There's a post that I started in this section about boxing awhile ago I don't know if you caught it or not. Anyways, I am an amateur boxer and I just stay away from that but I do help out the guys that need training in stand up, strikes, and technique/stance etc. Checkout knockoutfactory.com and you ought to be impressed. In NYS the MMA (mixed martial arts) is illegal but being on the Indian Reserve were able to practice such sports. We had Randy Couture out here last year to give a seminar and "hands on training" man his ears are trashed from headlocks and all that. I would love to meet Chuck Lidell cuz he is a striker and I love to punch. Next to hunting this is something that keeps me going. Oh Yeah, being from Canada do you play lacrosse cuz I do up on the 6 nations Indian Reserve all summer and there are many great players from all over Canada.

#3 ·
Looks like yall have a pretty nice setup. Which one are you. I was checking out the amatuers records and names and could not recall if you had put it on here or not. When my daughters get to dating range and if it happens to be some punk kid from your state I will have to call in a favor to you. :boxing:

#4 ·
Nah man you won't find me in any pics, I stay well out of camera range. I hate pictures cuz I have to see my ugly mug everyday in the mirror LOL. All of those pics and most of the info is geared towards the MMA cuz they want to expand the MMA and it's going well. If I did get it any pics it be in the boxing ring area not that crazy cage. With all the New Yorkers on the site we'll find any punk kid from here if we have to for you Buck.

#7 · (Edited)
Yeah it's weird being around people like that cuz you don't know if they're stable minded. I think that if I say the wrong thing or walk behind them too closely they might snap or something. It's alright around the people that you know good cuz you click with them. Maybe it's because I've seen what these guys are capable of doing. I had a chance to talk with him a litttle bit about our contrasting styles and after awhile he was very easy to talk to. Being just an amatuer boxer I was able to trash talk with him a little bit. This is funny cuz I said "how would you take me down and tap me out when I'm hammering you with lightning lefts and wrecking rights". He said "first off you wouldn't hurt me, and secondly, you won't be tapping out if your choked out". It was funny but he is one bad dude. Did you check out the knockoutfactory site Jamie? Oh yeah, if it means anything my overall amatuer boxing record throughout my lifetime is like 45w 10L. I'll double check it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.