Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About two weeks ago I put the trail cams back out. One spot took pics of cows, and the other got these:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
one more for ya...I didn't shoot any of them, but took a doe there on Sat.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
10/20 6:19 there is a monster on the other side of the fence .he looks huge:yes:

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
awesome pics !!!

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey, can one of you picture editing gurus work on that pic to see the bigun a little better? I forgot who has done that...no big deal, just wanted to see if we could get a better look.

·
Premium Member
622 Posts
I tried to enhance the pic but it looses too much quallity if you zoom in too much... but this was the best I could do...

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
thats why ya always got to know whats BEYOND:biggrin:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There was about 90 more deer pics on that camera, but the others were repeats of the same deer or doe pics. That 8 pt. had come by the camera for 5 consecutive days between 6 and 6:30.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks, He's tiny, but in a group of bucks showing up with no brow tines. My neighbors and I all have an understanding to blast em if we see em. In the last three years we have (collectively) taken out 5 with no brows...I think there is some old buck out there spreading the bad genes, but we havent seen him.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Got some more...This first pic is the one I shot with the bow and never found...This was exactly what I wanted to see. At least I know it didn't kill him.:biggrin: Maybe he will give me another chance before season is over. Oh...the pic was taken about a week and a half after I shot him, and about 30 ft from the spot where I shot him.

There were a bunch of other small bucks and does, but I won't bore you with those.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts