Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nebraska Public hunting grounds... Sorry for the big picture but I think seeing it in detail is going to help with my question.

I took this image off google earth, Im sure some of you guys use topographic maps and the like to help zero in on where I should be looking for signs of deer life.

This is the location where Im going to start scouting out to determine if this would be a viable place to go for my first hunt this year. Tell me what you guys see that you like/dislike that you see here and maybe where I should start my poking about.

The green lines are the boundaries of the WMA, and the blue line is the where there suppose to be a creek/dry bed.

As you can tell its framed to the north and east by two rivers.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
As an edit, Im not trophy buck hunting, Im just hoping to bag myself something since its my first trip.

Ive heard really good things about private hunts around this area, and I guess its pretty overpopulated....

Anyways to get an idea of scale here, if you look at the upper, right hand side of the area, theres a horizontal line of... IDK what yet, but it looks like _________ ______ and touches the creek bed on its West side. From one side of that line to the other measures ~ 350 yards

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.