Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Super Moderator
8,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far all the flowers are in and the mulching is done. Went out and got the ceiling boards for the hot tub gazebo, knotty pine T&G 1x6. Should have them in mid week on my days off. Starting to feel a bit more like myself, finally. Oh, had to buy a new sliding power miter saw for the project as the old one simply wore out after 30 years. Looking for a nice table saw too!:yes: Spring is a great time for outdoor projects.

· Registered
1,138 Posts
You and me both, in the last four weeks I've planted and mulched five flower beds, put in the garden, dealt with all the storm damage(cut and burned 4 large trees) reworked my gravel drive with the tractor, cleaned the gutters, drained, cleaned and refilled the pool and the hot tub, and put a tile floor in the main bath.

I am ready for summer!:w00t::w00t:

· Registered
591 Posts
We've been trying to get rid of the mulch and using pea gravel instead. Don't have to refresh it every year :thumbup: Cheap and looks good too. Low maintenance for me. As far as spring projects, we're remodeling our kitchen. Complete redo. Gutted the whole thing. That's enough for awhile

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.