Deer Hunting Forums banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
We wont check cameras again till Tues after next. So im thinking you will already have bought one by then.

The selling point for him was the battery life. They claim 1 year on 8 double A's

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Well I bought the M-80 (I kept calling it the D80),, got it last night for $121 w/free shipping. The truth cam 60 sold for $127 on ebay. now is the hard part.. waiting for it to get here!

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Great
Now my D55Ir is going to crap out
Thankls a lot Tator LOL
Congrats on the sale & the new Camera

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
What's going on with your D55? I've been seeing them cams going for as little as $86!!! and that's the IR too! What's the deal? YOu can really tell the cams that keep their going price are the ones worth buying. my D-55ir is still going fine... I think... it's been 2 weeks since I've checked it.
I'm anxious for my M80 to get here... I'm tired of spending $10 for a new set of batteries b/c they have to be C's or D's.

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
What's going on with your D55? I've been seeing them cams going for as little as $86!!! and that's the IR too! What's the deal? YOu can really tell the cams that keep their going price are the ones worth buying. my D-55ir is still going fine... I think... it's been 2 weeks since I've checked it.
I'm anxious for my M80 to get here... I'm tired of spending $10 for a new set of batteries b/c they have to be C's or D's.
Mine is working fine no issues as far as the price goes they have been on ebay for a couple months
I am hoping it is just because of new models coming out

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Well i'm going to get my M80 out this weekend and stick it on a tree. Hopefully I get some good pics from it. Friday is the first day I'll be out hunting! FINALLY! Had to ask my wife real nicely too! lol

·
Super Moderator
3,347 Posts
Did you test it out before you go walk a mile in the woods to find out it doesn't work?
LOL

·
Registered
1 Posts
Internal 2.4 battery is defective. Took mine apart. 1 year old. This powers memory chip. Battery leaked onto circuit board.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts