Deer Hunting Forums banner

prayers needed

4K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  buckfever 
#1 ·
My uncles daughter had a severe asthma attack and went into cardiac arrest before help arrived right now she is in a medically induced coma and the family doesnt know what to do.the even sadder part is teresa has a developmentally challenged daughter .very sad my uncle is very upset as the Dr's think pulling the plug is the way to go.so keep them all in your prayers please

#2 ·
well the bad news came late last night .she has passed on to the next world and is with God now.everyone seems to be handling it okay and arrangements are being made looks like i'll be riding down to Maryland for the funeral

#5 ·
so far everyone is holding up okay.I will be driving down to maryland with my father on tuesday to see the family.the wife just started school again and cant make the trip

#8 ·
thanks again.i always try to find the positive in things .so far i got at least its bringing the whole extended family together for a few days,wish it was under happier conditions though.the scary part of this is shes my age and died from cardiac arrest after a bad asthma attack,which i also have problems with since i was a child.really makes ya think,maybe i should finally make out that will i've been putting off ya know?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.