Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to post this here that I wish the best in everything for all the members of DHC. We all share a common interest in the outdoors in one way or another and alot of us talk here everyday and although I will probably never get to know you all in person I feel that I have alot of good friends here and here's to you all, my friends from all over the country here, from all walks of life!!!!

·
Administrator
5,708 Posts
I just want to post this here that I wish the best in everything for all the members of DHC. We all share a common interest in the outdoors in one way or another and alot of us talk here everyday and although I will probably never get to know you all in person I feel that I have alot of good friends here and here's to you all, my friends from all over the country here, from all walks of life!!!!
What he said! ty, TG

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
nice sentiment, i suggest a rally at marks farm :surprised:

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Tg, pretty nice post. I too consider all here my new friends for life. Hard to figure we can sit hundreds of miles apart and share so many things we have in common. Here's to a new and properous year for everyone!:ibtl:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts