Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my food plots seeded this morning now I just need some good rain they are calling for a 40% chance everyday the rest of the week I got my fingers crossed an my prays in I just hope all the time an money I've invested don't go waste.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
hope you get your rain, PA has gotten too much also, has caused some seed rot for me. Hopefully the foodplots survive and get growing.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We are getting some pretty good rain nothing real hard a good slow soaking rain I would love it if it kept this up for a week or so that would really great for our food plots here in Ga.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well the rain stopped about three hours ago the plot here behind my house it barely settled the dust but I'm sure the plot in the county south of here got more rain plus the dirt there holds moisture better, the one behind the house here is very sandy I'm trying that Extreme seed blend there and am hoping to get good results I'll keep you posted on the progress. Still need more rain I'll keep dancing:pickle:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We could never have to much rain here alot of our lakes are going dry, we need every drop we can get.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The last two days we got a pretty good rain checked the food plots today looks like some of the brassicas are coming up hope the little rain from last week didn't damge my larger seeds.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts