Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HERES MINE 05 CHEVY EQUINOX AWD.2 1/2IN SUSPENSION LIFT THAT I FAGRICATED MYSELF(THEY DON'T MAKE LIFTS FOR THESE)FIRESTONE DESTINATION A/T'S AMERICAN RACING RAZOR CHROMED ALUM WHEELS.STAINLESS BULL BAR FITTED WITH 2 KC NEXT GENERATION 8IN 150WATT LIGHTS.LUND BILLET GRILL.ONE OF A KIND IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
83 Ford Bronco

When I take this puppy out hunting the global tempature rises 5 degrees. 351 4 barrel with dual exaust, 33" tires and a 1974 moodel 9,000 pound vertical winch.

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Buckshot, do you have to feed that thing everyday? I suspose its called The Beast. Nice. I thought it felt a bit warmer out this morning. Oldies but goodies. I had an 85 but had engine oil leaks which the dealer never could fix.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Pretty rides for sure... ill have to take pics of mine when this weekend is over to contribute to the thread. (i gotta work all weekend) Ya'll will laugh at my rice burner for a truck.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Thanks, I think?:w00t: It is a beast and it is expensive to drive but dog gone there is something about a big motor slinging mud that does my old heart good.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Buckshot I Used To Have A Bronco Ii Mater A Fact I Had 3 Of Them But One I Had All Fixed Up And It Looks Like A Mini Version Of Yours.i Tried To Scan The Picture To Post It But I Have To Find My Disk To Reload The Software.but It Was Red Had The Fenderflares A 3in Body Lift And 32in Tires.if I Get It Scaned I'll Be Posting It.it Was A Real Nice Bronco Just Like Yours But The Mini Version Lol.allso I'll Be Scanning Some Pictures Of When I Used To Go Mud'in.just Some Of The Simple(fun) Things In Life.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Look at it, It's all Dirty :crybaby:

This is what it will pull...

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SWEET RIDE.I LIKE THE COLOR.GRAB LIFE BY THE HORNS JUST LIKE YOUR MUG SHOT PHOTO.AWSOME:thumbup:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
After seeing your trucks im kinda embarrassed to show you mine. :crybaby:
NAH DON'T FEEL LIKE THAT BUCKFEVER ITS ALL JUST FUN.I HAVE A TRUCK THAT I USE ON A REGULAR BASIS THAT ISN'T PRETTY.MY EQUINOX IS IN MY OPINION A WOMANS VEHICAL I JUST HAD TO TAKE THE WOMAN OUT OF IT LOL.BUT ITS GOOD ON GAS.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
just what is dirty about that Bruce?
The picture doesnt show how dirty it really was, we're entering our mud season now so it will only get worse,,, but trust me it was really dirty... :w00t:

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Buckshot I Used To Have A Bronco Ii Mater A Fact I Had 3 Of Them But One I Had All Fixed Up And It Looks Like A Mini Version Of Yours.i Tried To Scan The Picture To Post It But I Have To Find My Disk To Reload The Software.but It Was Red Had The Fenderflares A 3in Body Lift And 32in Tires.if I Get It Scaned I'll Be Posting It.it Was A Real Nice Bronco Just Like Yours But The Mini Version Lol.allso I'll Be Scanning Some Pictures Of When I Used To Go Mud'in.just Some Of The Simple(fun) Things In Life.
I'd like to see those pics. I wish I had taken more pictures back in the days we did a lot of four whellin in our jeeps.

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
All right here you go. The first pic is a 2000 nissan frontier, then my wife's 01 isuzu trooper, followed by a 06 honda rancher.

·
Registered
798 Posts
I'm embarassed to post pictures of my 14 year old Dodge Ram 2500 or my little 15 year old Toyota pickup. Yeah, they get the job done, but they're not pretty. So, here's a picture of my best "ride".
A 1999 model hay-burner. Take that, OPEC!!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts