Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Porsche driver drags dog to its death after tying it to car and speeding off at 70mph.:sadbanana:

A driver has been arrested after a sick incident in which a dog was tied to a Porsche with a length of rope and dragged along for six miles.

The 33-year-old man from Worthing, West Sussex, handed himself in last night and has been held on suspicion of animal cruelty.:shocking::shocking:

The beagle collie cross died of terrible injuries after being pulled at speeds of up to 70mph along the A27 close to Brighton, East Sussex.

Its mangled body was eventually dumped in a lay-by and the brutal motorist drove off. :no:

The man handed himself into Worthing Police Station last night.

·
Registered
986 Posts
This is the kind of thing that would put me in prison because I would probably have a hard time not wanting to beat someone that could do that intentionally to an animal to death !! :ranting:
yes sir.100% with ya.seeing thing like that would more than likely have me in jail

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.