Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok lets hear about your favorite team(s) who will make a mark in the NFL during the playoffs and perhaps in the Superbowl. Don't forget to list reasons (QB,RB,WR,DB,LB,DL,coaching, etc.). My hometown team Bills aren't doing to great and the Bears are fizzling. I do support the Steelers very much too.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Obviously the pats are going to do something being undefeated so far with moss and brady. My hometown lions are doing so good though it will be a toss up. HA!

and then theres always miami.......

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
pats are a lock for sure.my giants suffered yet another blow:boxing: we lost shockey my favorite player

·
Registered
100 Posts
i dont think the PATRIOTS can be beat especially when you have to go thru new england. right now i think that they will play the COWBOYS and beat them but i would like to see FAVRE get there one more time.

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pittsburgh loses to Jacksonville 31-29. Steelers made a run in the 2nd half coming back from an 18pt deficit. Good game though. Dangit Steelers!

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Pittsburgh loses to Jacksonville 31-29. Steelers made a run in the 2nd half coming back from an 18pt deficit. Good game though. Dangit Steelers!

yeah that was a good game.. Steelers would have had it if they could have stopped the stinkin QB scramblin on 4th and 2. I guess its hard to call it a scramble when you get 20 yds out of it though. Wish Pitt could have done more with their last 30 secs besides fumble. I would rather see an INT

1 - 8 of 8 Posts