Deer Hunting Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
All i said was that pine is natural. As did bruce, which is what i was agreeing to. And if they can smell up to six different scents at a time then im guessing they can smell 6 different scents in pine sol..make sense? And ive never tried it but i can see how it would work having real pine oil in it, and it being diluted by water some. Like you said when you were defending the product you were trying to sell, you should try this technique and post the results before knocking it. At least this product has some natural scent to it. This is a chat forum not a debate log.

·
Registered
182 Posts
and drater, where i hunt there is actually a burning ban, and i dont think a lightning strike is that common. But i have agreed to give this technique a try as stated in previous forums, even though i dont see the reason in it.

·
Registered
182 Posts
and you are right whitetail, i think pine trees would have to be in the envirnment you are using it in. Good job!

·
Registered
182 Posts
whitetail i actually found almost the same exact statement off of wikipedia, so it only took me one time to understand it.

And i think its funny that you get all offended when someone doesnt agree with your product and get all defensive, but when someone else shares an idea that they didnt even propose you guys jump on the chance to degrade it. Doesnt sound to understanding. but whatever, ive heard both techniques and thats all i need to hear to know what to try and see the result. And dont worry i am going to post the results of the smoke technique to tell everybody what i think from a non believers stand point, that way if it works you can rub it mine, and everyone elses face bc im sure you would.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I thought that's what we were doing.....chatting.....about pine and smoke. Pine is definitely a natural smell.....in it's purest form. Anything that needs to be "created" to get a certain smell wouldn't, to me, be considered a "natural smell". That's what so great about smoking up. You get complete coverage and the pure smell of smoke that masks your scent.

How great is THAT??? :yes:
that is truely phenominal!!! I agree, all the chemicals are not natural. all im saying is that pine would be natural. But im not sure how natural smoke is in my area. but im gonna try both techniques as well as my own and take in the results. Thanks for all the ideas!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.