Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys I have put pics on here before and cant figure out whats wrong......
I go to the picture forum, click on manage attachments, click on browse, it brings up all my pictures, i click on my pic and hit open, then try and upload and it keeps saying (not a valid file).......Ive tried different pics, i tried tinypic web site and it keep saying the same thing.......
can i email the pics to a moderator and let them try??? I dont know what else to do????
I guess its not that big of a deal but its driving me crazy:w00t:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Hey man I dont know what the deal is yet.. Ive emailed a tech nerd about it.. I think when we changed to a bigger server something didnt get change right..

In the meantime you can email me the pics and I will try to put them up.

Just tell me where you want them placed.

Email is [email protected]

Sorry about the problem..

·
Registered
602 Posts
Hey man I dont know what the deal is yet.. Ive emailed a tech nerd about it.. I think when we changed to a bigger server something didnt get change right..

In the meantime you can email me the pics and I will try to put them up.

Just tell me where you want them placed.

Email is [email protected]

Sorry about the problem..
Buckfever, THAT is exactly when it happened! The site was down for most of a day and then, ever since, NO PICS CAN BE POSTED by me. Simply says the same thing they've said :ph34r: :whistling:

Thanks for checking on it!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
602 Posts
Hey buckfever,
I went to tinypic and uploaded the pic then copy and paste to the comment and it loaded the pic!! not sure how it worked but it did! lol
I've tried using tinypic several times in the past week (even tho the only time I ever needed it before was for my avatars) and they STILL would not post. :surprised:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.