Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
They have one,a Bushnell,at Wall Mart for like $150 with the stats I just mentioned.With a 16 GB card capability.My Stealth cam only takes a 4 GB card.That's like 2,000 pictures or 2 hous of video.The last time I changed cards it was full in 4 days with 2 hours of video.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I think all theses videos I have on my computer is killing it.It really runs crappy since I've been down loading them from my camera.My daughter tells me that's why the computer is running so badly anyway.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I just got back from switching video cards myself.I haven't looked at the videos yet but the camera said there were 17 videos on it.That's down from 30 videos from the last time during the same amount of time as this time.4 days.I'm going to check them out now.By the way,they were harvesting the corn when I got there.I talked to the guy on the combine and he said he saw a 10 point last night.He said it just stood there and looked at him for the longest time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.