Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My wife did one of those pregnacy pee tests about 2 weeks ago. Ive never meet anyone that said they were not accurate. You know what that means. I got young-un #3 in the oven. She went to the baby doc the other day. He said she is between the 5th and 6th week. So its still early yet. Ive always done a good job and planning my kids birth after deer season. First 2 daughters have birthdays between deer and turkey season. :whistling: My wifes due date will probably be around the first or middle of Nov. Right around the start of our usual rut time. Ill have to hunt where I have a good cell phone signal in case she calls me and says the babys coming right now. My luck Ill have a deer down when I get that call and have to make a decison on whether or not to leave the meat for the coyotes or be late to the hospital.

Im just joking around. Dont think Im some fanatic that views deer hunting as more important than my family. It was comical though. Most of my friends at work had a response that went something like this. 1. Congrats man. And then followed by comment #2. Oh man your going to probably miss the peak of the rut. :crazy:

Im excited none the less. Maybe the Lord saw fit to give me a boy this time. My house is overrun with girl toys these days. Im wanting to buy matchbox cars and army men. Its been a while since Ive got down in the floor and tried to shoot my brothers army men down with a rubber band from across the room:biggrin:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Congratulations:pickle::pickle::pickle:

And as fas as hunting goes, from his/her perspective can you think of anything cooler than having all the deer come in rut for your Birthday. How cool is that!!!!

I know how you feel, I love my three girls, but the barbies are running out my ears sometimes.

G

·
You're so awesome! I

You're so awesome! I do not suspope I have read through a single thing like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this topic. Really.. thanks for starting this up. This site is something that is needed on the web, someone with a bit of originality! http://hdigxtwxd.com vdsclmst [link=http://gpbsoiu.com]gpbsoiu[/link]

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
congrats on baby number three

·
Registered
138 Posts
Between a new baby, the big election and the rut you will be a busy man come November:w00t: Best wishes to you and your wife. Becareful wishing for the boys, I have three and the 4 yeard just decided to wash my wife's car with my drywall pole sander. Good thing I had 220 grit on it or he would of had it down to bare metal.:lol:

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
798 Posts
And another big CONGRATULATIONS from Montana. You can be sure of one thing - it will be a boy... or a girl! (I couldn't resist.) Of course, it doesn't make a difference. My son has three girls and they are so beautiful. Just like yours, I'm sure. Best of luck.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congrats from North Carolina. My older sister is pregnant right now so my whole family is anxious to the see the new addition to the family. I hope all goes well for you.

·
Administrator
5,710 Posts
That's great news to a father, Even though the daughters get the same loving receptions when they arrive,
somewhere along the way a man looks forward to the arrival of his first son....
Congratulations to all of you, Mom, Dad & sisters.... :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
what a great early fathers day gift from the Lord ,congrats .whers my cigar?:bye: show us pics:photo:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Tell you what Joel when the baby gets here ya'll let me know your address's and Ill send a cigar to the ones that wont one. Its due Oct. 31st so you folks prob need to remind me about it once he's here..

Thanks for all the congrats.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts